Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crystal Springs Commentary



I must not be very good at this blog thing, I cannot seem to get words and pictures to harmonize on the same post.
Had a great day at Crystal Springs. Primary objective was to go on a nice walk, not so much take pictures, as it was the heat of the day. Such a great shaded area with so much water it runs at least 10 degrees cooler. I did end up getting a couple of fun photos, not sure if there is anything worth listing, but I enjoyed the trek none the less!
If you live in, or are visiting the Portland area be sure to hit this spot! This park is at it's best during the spring season, with a HUGE sale on Mothers day sale that is not to be missed!
More information can be found at Portland Parks and Recreation.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I Love the "Rhoddie" Garden. I took a ton of pics when I was there in May :)

    Nice to meet a fellow Oregonian Poe team member.

    Have a great weekend, going to be a Hottie :) T.

    ReplyDelete