Monday, July 6, 2009

Alex's Flowers

Hopefully in the morning I will like a couple of these enough to have some thing to sell! I have a terrible computer monitor that only displays in blurry. I am starting to learn which blurry is which (photo vs screen) but I still call it wrong often enough. Sometimes I know a picture has blur and I just want to see if it looks good that way, so I have to put them somewhere so that I can check them from the work computer. Fingers crossed!!














I spend most of my photography time taking pictures of MY garden. Tonight I went to visit my neighbor Alex and took some photos of his beautiful plants!

3 comments:

  1. These flowers are so pretty. I can't wait to see your cat shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these look great on my computer monitor! You've captured Alex's flowers beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete